Pink Champagne Soy Candle
Our Pink Champagne soy candle identical to the wonderful scent of a freshly popped bottle of ice cold bubbly. subtle yet bursting with sweet grape aromas which flows into crisp scents where you can almost smell the fizz. An ideal fragrance for anytime of the year.
Basic Candle Care
A great candle experience begins with proper candle maintenance and care.
Preventing Memory Rings
As with all candles, the first burn is the most important. You should burn your candle for at least 2-3 hours the first time you use it. This will create what is called a “Memory Pool” of Wax. If the Wax is not allowed to liquify or melt from edge to edge it will create a “Memory Ring” especially if this is the first time the candle is used. As soon as the candle has its memory ring it will continue to tunnel and burn that way for the life of the candle. This not only causes the loss of valuable wax but is also a problem that over 90% of people have due to not knowing how to properly burn a candle. You must also keep the wick trimmed to 1/8 inch (3-4mm) at all times. We suggest trimming the wick every 4 hours of burn time. When wick trimming, you should always extinguish the flame first then allow the wick and wax to cool to room temperature. Only then should you trim the wick to 1/8 of an inch before relighting.
How to Love a Living Light Candle!
1. Find your Favourite Candle
2. Trim the Wick - Keep your Wick trimmed to 3-4mm at all times.
3. Let the Wax Pool - Each time you burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrance pool of liquid wax to ensure you will get the best scent throw possible.
4. Burn it Safely - Always burn your candle following the safety sticker on the base of the tin.
5. When only 1/4” of Wax remains, it is time to let your candle go so you can buy another one :)